Welcome to the Exams Office.
Sixth Form PPE individual timetables were distributed this week. Year 12s were via tutors at Didcot Girls' School, and Year 13s via tutors at St Birinus School.
If you have not received yours, please visit the Exam Office at either site where you can obtain a copy.
Please bring all equipment needed for your exam, and arrive at the exam room at least 15 minutes before the exam is due to start.
You will need to bring your 6th Form ID card with you to all your exams.
A general sixth form timetable for the PPEs is available below, but please reference your own individual copy for more detailed information.
All year 11 students should have received a letter in the post about exam entries, together with their yellow Statement of Entry and their yellow Individual Exam Timetable for summer 2017.
- Check the personal and subject details on the yellow sheets are correct.
- Check the student has been entered for all the subjects at the correct tier.
- Sign the tear off slip on the letter and return to the exam office before 7th February.
If a student has been entered for a modern foreign language:
- Both tiers will show, and both paper 1 and 3 may show the same start time.
- You will be advised of the tier at a later date by the subject teacher.
- The exams will run consecutively, with the listening exam first and the reading exam second.
If a student has been entered for Biology, Chemistry and Physics papers 2 and 3:
- The exams will run consecutively, with paper 2 first and paper 3 second.
Public exams can be a stressful time for students and parents/carers and it is important that all those involved are as well informed as possible. The school will make every effort to ensure that our students receive the best possible preparation for their exams, that the administrative arrangements run smoothly, and that exams are conducted in a way that will cause as little stress as possible and help our students achieve their best.
We have included some useful information here together with the official Exam Board notices. Please don't hesitate to contact us during school hours if you have any queries.
Mrs Rebecca Keene
01235 811033 Direct line and Fax
Mrs Catherine Lawrence
01235 811033 Direct Line and Fax
01235 812092 Extension 576
Mrs Esther Deabill
01235 812092 Extension 626
|Exam Amendments Form 2017||31st January 2017||7 KB||Download|
|Post Results Services Information||5th September 2012||31 KB||Download|
|Sixth Form PPE Timetable (by site) March 2017||8th March 2017||193 KB||Download|
|Summer Exam Briefing - Years 12-13||24th April 2015||74 KB||Download|
|Which Post Results Service Suit You?||4th July 2013||53 KB||Download|
|Y11 course codes 2016-17||21st November 2016||328 KB||Download|