DGS marks Safer Internet DayPosted on: 05/02/2019
Tuesday 5th February marks Safer Internet Day around the world and our student leadership team are inviting and offering tips for staying safe online. Here are their top tips, as shared in House assemblies all week:
- Think before you share: think about what you are sharing and who can see it now or in the future
- Who are you sharing your information with? Check which third party apps have access to your data and have a ‘tidy up’ of your followers
- Delete any content you no longer want and remove old accounts and apps
- Ask permission and gain consent before you share things about other people
- Be very careful not to befriend strangers on social media
Our House Captain Team have also been asking staff and students around site what wellbeing means to them – enjoy the video made by Farah Khan and our Ethos leaders!