Exam Invigilator Vacancies
Exam Invigilators Required
Didcot Girls’ School
Didcot Girls' School is consistently one of the highest performing schools in Oxfordshire and continues to be rated as Outstanding by Ofsted in a recent assessment. We are seeking to recruit new Exam Invigilators to work on a casual claim basis with the existing team in the running of all internal and public examinations.
Experience of invigilation is not required as training in the role and duties of an invigilator will be provided.
The post would be ideally suited to applicants who:
- enjoy working with young people
- enjoy working within a team
- have a sense of responsibility, confidence and be a reassuring presence to help young people achieve their best in exams
- will follow strict rules surrounding exams
- are punctual and reliable
- can work flexible daytime hours during the main exam seasons
- are willing to work in other exam centres within the Ridgeway Education Trust as needed
Working hours will be negotiated for each exam season.
The role may include administering access arrangements such as scribing or reading for students with special educational needs and disabilities.
Full training will be provided and is mandatory.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity to join our friendly Exams Team and would like to know more, please see the website for the Job Description, Support Staff Application Form or call the Exams Office on 01235 811033. Application Forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible for shortlisted candidates. Successful applicants will be invited to join us for training ahead of this year’s public examinations.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced police (DBS) check and declare any malpractice issues that you have ever been involved in concerning exams.
|Invigilator Job Description||10th Oct 2022||Download|
|Application Form DGS Support Staff 22 23...||02nd Mar 2023||Download|